Instructions for Attendees and Session Chairs
(1) Signing up: Visit wiopt.online, sign up for a new account with your valid registration ID that you received when registering for WiOpt 2020. If you have signed up without a registration ID, go to your profile and add a valid registration ID. If you are serving as a session chair or attending as an invited guest, you may contact the conference chairs for your registration ID.
(2) Activate your account: Follow the link in the email message you receive after signing up to activate your account. If you couldn’t receive emails, go to your profile and click the “Activate this account” button.
(3) Go to the day and the session you wish to attend a live session or to serve as a session chair. Please note that all technical sessions are on-demand and can be viewed at any time by registered attendees. Please ask questions by entering a comment and press the “Send” button. You can remove your question at a later time as well.
(4) Click the “Enter Zoom” button to attend the live session within Zoom (or to chair the session as a session chair).
(5) Please use the “Raise Hand” feature to ask a question. If you serve as a session chair, please watch for attendees with “Raise Hand” flagged, and provide them with an opportunity to ask questions. Questions are typically asked at the end of the live keynote talk.
(6) When asking questions, please try to turn on your microphone and speak directly. If this is not feasible, you can also type your questions in the chat window and the session chair will repeat your question.