We recommand the following hotels for your stay in Shanghai.
Hengshan Picardie Hotel, 5 Stars
Jianguo Hotel Shanghai, 4 Stars
The Suites Shanghai, 4 Stars
Shanghai Tianping Hotel, 4 Stars
Faculty Club hotel
1. Hengshan Picardie Hotel, 5 Star, 1.5km away from the conference venue, $100/Night (from CNY 650), recommended for VIP/invited speaker
Features: The Hengshan Hotel (Hengshan Binguan) was established in 1936 as the Picardie Apartments and today is known as a French Concession classic. Offering reasonable rates, a low-key location, large rooms with high ceilings and more than a hint of Shanghai history, the Hengshan is a great base from which to explore the former Concession and its abundance of tourist-friendly bars, restaurants and boutiques. With a nearby metro stop and a steady stream of cabs, getting to Xujiahui, Xintiandi, People's Square and the Bund only takes a half hour or so, making this hotel a truly great location.
2. Jianguo Hotel Shanghai, 4 Star, 1.3km away from the conference venue, $67/night (from CNY 435)
Features: In the center of Xujiahui, the Jianguo Hotel (Shanghai Jianguo Binguan) is well known for the easy access it offers to the subway and inner ring road. The hotel is also a mere 15 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport and 45 minutes to Pudong International Airport.
3. The Suites Shanghai, 4 Star, 8-minute walk from the conference venue, $70/night (from CNY460)
Features: All the modern rooms at The Suites Shanghai provide a kitchen, a refrigerator and a mini bar. The Suites Shanghai is also moments from the area's popular establishments, and Shanghai Jiao Tong University is within walking distance. It is within walking distance of Xujiahui Metro Station and Hengshan Road Metro Station, which allows easy access in and around Shanghai.
4. Shanghai Tianping Hotel, 4 Star, 13-minute walk from the conference venue, $56/night (from CNY 368)
Features: The Tianping Hotel (Tianping Binguan) is located close to the Xujiahui CBD in convenient proximity to lines 1 and 9 of the Shanghai Metro. Rooms in this Shanghai hotel all have air-conditioning and are equipped with IDD telephones and Internet access.
5. Faculty club hotel, on campus hotel, $40/night (from CNY 261)
Features: Located in Shanghai Jiao Tong University Xuhui Campus, the Faculty Club (Jiaoda Binguan) is five minutes' walk from Metro Line 10/11 Jiaotong University Station and ten minutes' walk from Metro 1/9/11 Xujiahui Station. Dining choices include Chinese, Western restaurants and a coffee shop. Room service is also available. Guests can also enjoy Wi-Fi access in public areas and free parking.
Shanghai Metro extends in all directions
|Pudong International Airport||Hongqiao International Airport|
It's very convenient to get the conference venue by subway being within 10 minutes walking from Metro Lines 1, 9 and 10.
1. By car or Taxi: Taxi and city shuttle buses can be found on the ground floor of the domestic and international arrival halls. Taxis are metered, and fare between Pudong International Airport and the conference venue generally costs around CNY 200 one way.
2. By subway (metro): You can take the magnetically levitated train to Longyang Road station, and then transfer to Metro Line 2, and then transfer to Metro Line 1 at "People's square Station", and get off at the "Xujiahui Station".
3. By Shuttle Bus: You can take the Shuttle Bus (Line No. 3) and get off at Xujiahui Station, and then walk about 700 meters to Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Xuhui Campus).
1. By car or Taxi: Taxi can be found on the ground floor of the domestic and international arrival halls. Taxis are metered, and fare between Hongqiao International Airport and the conference venue generally costs around CNY 50 one way.
2. By subway (metro) You can take the Metro Line 10 to the "Jiao Tong Daxue Station".